Do you need my help ?
I use integrative model of therapy which means that our therapists use a variety of modalities (for instance psychodynamic, humanistic, body-work, Ericksonian and cognitive), in order to tailor the treatment to clients’ individual needs.
Issues I deal with are:
- Family problems
- Marriage or relationship crisis
- Depression, panic attacks
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, overeating etc)
- Anxiety (connected with travelling, being on your own, fear of flying etc)
- Obsessions and compulsive behaviour
- Workplace problems, harassment and bullying at work, career difficulties
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Difficulties with adapting to a change
I offer following types of therapy::
- Individual, couples and family therapy
- Children’s therapy
- Therapy for young people
- Consultations connected with different emotional issues and mental disorders
- Body work
All therapists working at the NEST Integrative Psychotherapy Practice are highly qualified and bound by the ethical code of the Polish Integrative Psychotherapy Association and the European Association Psychotherapy.